October Teacher Spotlight

Read About Some of Your Favorite Teachers!

Mr. Ford

Mr. Ford has been teaching for 35 years overall but only for 27 years at ponderisd. He went to Ponder High School and Tarleton State University  Stephenville, Texas. His favorite part about teaching is being able to have fun and joke around with his students. He has also taught grades 7-12th. Currently his favorite thing outside of teaching is playing golf. On Halloween he plans on spending time with his family, since October 31st is his dad’s, sister’s and niece’s birthday! We appreciate you Mr. Ford and everything you do for our school.

Coach Low

Coach Low has been teaching for 26 years, but has only been part of PJH for 24 years. He went to Minco High School, and graduated at Southwestern Oklahoma State University. He says his favorite part about teaching are the students. He has taught 6th, 7th, and 8th grade but is currently teaching 6th. His favorite thing to do outside of teaching is fishing. Thank you Coach Low, we appreciate you! 

Mrs. Schindler

Mrs. Schindler was a preschool teacher for 6 years before becoming a teacher’s aid, this will be Mrs. Schindler’s first year as a teacher’s aid and also her first year in Ponder. Her favorite part of teaching is meeting all the students and getting to hopefully make a positive impact on their lives. She graduated high school in Ponder, after graduating she went on to graduate college from The Court Reporting Institute Of Dallas. She went on to teach, and now she has her teaching life and her out of school life, in her out of school life she enjoys sewing and watching her kids play sports, and for this Halloween she will enjoy taking her daughter trick or treating. 

Coach Snider

Coach Snider has been teaching for 8 years and she has been a teacher at PJH for 6 years. She graduated high school from Fort Elliott high school and also graduated from West Texas A&M. She enjoys teaching because of the relationships she makes with her students, and getting to see how they grow after their time in her class and in high school. Before her time as a Journalism teacher for PJH she taught at Sunray High School. Some of the things she enjoys are spending time with her family and watching netflix and just getting to relax. For halloween Coach Snider plans to take her kids Raelee and Tripp trick or treating this halloween. That’s what you need to know about Coach Snider.

Happy Halloween! We appreciate you!